Search National Agricultural Library Digital Collections
Displaying all 2
- Russkikh, I.
- Phaseolus vulgaris , beans , plant diseases and disorders , disease incidence , plant pathogenic bacteria , plant pathogenic fungi , disease surveillance , pathogen identification , Pseudomonas syringae pv. phaseolicola , germplasm , economic impact , strains , strain differences , disease detection , pathotypes , landraces , disease resistance , bacterial diseases of plants , Belarus
- Physical description:
- p. 250-251.
- Reports of Bean Improvement Cooperative and National Dry Bean Council Research Conference
- Annual report.
- Part Of:
- Annual report. 2008 Mar., v. 51
- Paper presented at the Second International Symposium on Guava and other Myrtaceae, held November 10-13, 2008, Merida, Mexico and November 17-18, 2008, Aguascalientes, Mexico.
- Keith, L.M. , Zee, F.T.
- Psidium guajava , guavas , fruit crops , plant pathogenic fungi , fungal diseases of plants , Pestalotiopsis , pathogen identification , leaf spotting , disease surveillance , Colletotrichum , Mucor , Guignardia , signs and symptoms (plants) , leaves , fruits (plant anatomy) , disease incidence , disease diagnosis , pathogenicity , disease resistance , germplasm , genetic resistance , Hawaii
- Journal Articles, USDA Authors, Peer-Reviewed