Search National Agricultural Library Digital Collections
Displaying all 2
- Includes references
- Kuchler, F. , Hamm, S. , Agricultural economics (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- sheep , scrapie , disease control , governmental programs and projects , federal government , USDA , farmers , demand elasticities , history , econometric models , food safety , United States
- Journal Articles, USDA Authors, Peer-Reviewed
- Schwartz, H.F.
- Phaseolus vulgaris , green beans , rust diseases , Phakopsora pachyrhizi , plant pathogenic fungi , pathogenicity , disease control , disease incidence , insect pests , Aphis glycines , insect control , databases , information dissemination , USDA , governmental programs and projects , United States
- Physical description:
- p. 185-186.
- Reports of Bean Improvement Cooperative and National Dry Bean Council Research Conference
- Annual report.
- Part Of:
- Annual report. 2007 Mar., v. 50